Not only do my cakes look great, but they taste delicious too. All of the cakes are made from scratch, and I pride myself on using the finest quality and freshest of ingredients available, and where possible using locally sourced ingredients sourced within 20 miles of St Ives.
Celebration & Mini-Cake choices are:
- Vanilla sponge with jam, (if you would like) and buttercream filling.
- Rich Chocolate cake with creamy vanilla or chocolate buttercream filling.
- Lemon Drizzle sponge with lemon curd & buttercream filling.
- Orange Drizzle sponge with an orange curd & buttercream filling.
- Chocolate Marble cake with choc or vanilla or a combination buttercream filling.
- ChocolateOrange cake with a chocolate orange buttercream filling.
- Chocolate Mint cake with a choc mint buttercream filling.
- Coffee Cream cake with a vanilla sponge & buttercream filling.
- Chocolate Coffee cake with a chocolate sponge & buttercream filling.
- Banana cake with a vanilla or chocolate buttercream filling.
- Carrot cake with a cream cheese or buttercream frosting.
- Strawberry sponge cake made with fresh strawberries (subject to season) and a delicious strawberry buttercream filling.
- 'I can't believe it's Pumpkin!' Pumpkin cake (subject to season) with a tangy cream cheese frosting.
- Oreo Cookie cake with an Oreo crunchy chocolate or vanilla buttercream.
- Rich Fruit cake as it is, or decorated with marzipan and fondant.
Please note: Pumpkin, Banana, Strawberry, Carrot, & Fruit Cake, can't be used for Novelty shaped cakes that needing carving.
Fancy something a little different thats not on the above lists?
I love to experienment with flavours and create new recipes. If you would like a cake flavour that is not on the above lists, message me and I shall try my best to create this for you :o)
Special dietary requirements.
Mummy Makes Cakes is delighted to have been given approved membership to work with Coeliac UK, in helping to understand the needs of the gluten-free community and provide customers with gluten-free options.
Please note: I do bake some cakes for customers with wheat/nuts, and also in some of the ingredients I use for my family, so I can therefore not guarantee cakes prepared in a completely wheat/nut-free environment. We do use separate equipment and utensils for these cakes, that are only used for wheat-free and nut-free cakes.