Cupcake Decorating Parties
It’s hard to find something different for your children’s Birthday Party every year!
Want to unleash your childs creative side?
If your child loves to decorate cakes like ours do, then this is a fab thing to arrange for birthdays and a fantastic alternative to a traditional party! You supply the venue, guests and a table big enough to work on, and I’ll supply all the equipment including aprons and a tablecloth. Children get to be creative, interact with their friends, experiment with different types of icing, from piping on butter icing to cutting out shapes in sugarpaste icing, learn a few ideas on how to decorate cupcakes, and indulge in some cupcake fun! Each child will get a number of cupcakes to decorate and a box to take home their masterpieces at the end of the party. No need for party bags, saving you some more much needed pennies!
We'll arrive to set up approximately 30 minutes before you would like the session to begin, and tidy up afterwards. What a treat for a busy Mum! As a Mum of two myself I know how stressful children's parties can be, and having half an to an hour to breathe and set up something else without the stress and noise of children running around is a godsend.
Trustworthy - My everyday job is a Preschool Practitioner, which means I am fully CRB checked for working with children.
- 4 Cupcakes per child to decorate & take home - £12 per child.
- (If the cupcakes are to be gluten/dairy/egg free, add £2 per child)
- 6 inch cutting cake to sing Happy Birthday to - £25.00. (Cake will be fully decorated to the parties theme)
- Number shaped Candle - £2.50
- Sweet Shop - £30 (After decorating cakes let the children visit our Pick n mix sweet bar, so they can make up a bag of sweets to take home.)
- Party Hats - £2.50 per 6 children
Terms & Conditions
Minimum booking of 4 children, aged 4 – 16 years. Booking will be subject to availability. Once confirmed a deposit of 50% will be needed within 7 days to hold the booking. Balance of payment is due 4 weeks before the party takes place.
Please note that the deposit is non-refundable, and by accepting a booking and paying a deposit you are agreeing to this.